BBC envisions a society where women and girls lead equal and and dignified life, contributing to sustainable peace and development of the people and advancement of the nation.
The mission of BBC is to work towards social, political and economic empowerment of women and girls.
- To advance women’s rights through, advocacy and training on women’s rights, BPFA, EFA and CEDAW ;
- To enable women and girls to access quality services to enjoy their human rights ;
- To enhance and strengthen network and partnerships with like-minded individuals, groups, and organizations committed to gender equality and women’s rights.
- To engage politically in post 2015 sustainable development agenda at national and international level to support change and improve the social world so as to make it a more just place for women and for all people as envisaged by the Feminism.
- To organize consultations and seminars to monitor /follow- up and assess the achievements of the world conferences and conventions on women.
- To conduct research on women’s and girls’ issues.
- To implement program and projects in partnership for gender equality and empowerment of women.
- To provide technical support on engendering organizations for peace and prosperity.